The 122HD45 has officially been tested and recommended by the National Home Gardening Club with an 100% approval rating! Criteria for testing included ease of use, quality, design and performance (just to name a few). Users noted that the 122HD45 was "light weight and easy to start" and an "excellent cutter".
- Low noise engine: Effective low noise engine design will not disturb you or your neighbors
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- LowVib®: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, reducing stress on the user’s arms and hands.
- Cylinder displacement: 21.7 cc
- Power output: 0.8 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 10.14 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 575 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0 in.
Vibration & Noise Data
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle: 2.9/4.9 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 101 dB(A)
- Knife Length: 18 in.
- Teeth opening: 1.1 in.
- Recommended maximum twig diameter: 0.8 in.
- Cutting speed: 4050 cut/min